Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook

Brody Miller Nike Air More Uptempo Doernbecher 2018

New Jordans 2017, A first peek at this year's Nike Doernbecher Freestyle is here, and it comes in the form of this creative design of the Nike Air More Uptempo by Brody Miller, a patient at the OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital. The Nike Air More Uptempo "Doernbecher" is a limited shoe collaboration between Nike and OHSU Doernbecher Children's Hospital. It features blue and yellow detailing, custom superhero graphics, and glow-in-the-dark outsoles. The oversized "BPM" lettering stands for designer Brody Miller's initials as well as "Beats Per Minute."
Jordans 2017, Brody Miller has a villainous rare brain condition that he battles every day, but that hasn't stopped the energetic 2017 Doernbecher Freestyle participant from pursuing his dreams. With the help of his Nike design team made up of Footwear Developer Tyler Dudley, Technical Developer Kylee Young, Product Developer Adrienne Martinez, Designer Brian Moughty, Graphic Artist Nessa Tabrizy and Sr. Design Assistant Sandy St. Clair, Brody's Air More Uptempo design came to life in heroic fashion, taking inspiration from his Generator Man persona. The inspiration for the colorful patterns stems from Brody's superhero persona, Generator Man. The design team at Nike reflected the superhero in the shoe by making the outsole glow in the dark, as well as with the addition of a lightning bolt embroidered on the toe box.
Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale, To help in his fight against complex brain malformation, Brody Miller, an aspiring comic book artist, dreamed up an alter ego, Generator Man, who is featured on his Air More Uptempo. "Generator Man is based on me," he explains. "Not only can he shoot healing energy out of his hands, he also has the powers of mind control." Other super-powered features include a glow-in-the-dark outsole that reveals the words BE STRONG. "With all my surgeries, I've had to be really strong," he explains. There's also a giant BPM down the side, which stands for "beats per minute" as well as his initials, Brody Preston Miller.